Asbestos Removal Gallery
Texspec are the Asbestos removal and replacement experts.
We also specialise in textured ceiling removal, fixing, replacement and also smoothing.
Texspec specialise in testing, removing and replacing anything asbestos! We are not just another asbestos removal company!
We can complete onsite asbestos tests, remove/remediate any asbestos materials from any size site or location, replace asbestos materials with safe new materials, complete asbestos management plans and inspection reports for commercial and residential buildings, while also providing FREE onsite Quotes & Advice!
CALL 1800 766 366
We can repair, remove, replace and remediate almost all forms of textured ceilings including asbestos based textures, vermiculite, popcorn and stippled textures.
With over 25 years experience, a QBCC and Master builders membership, ISO safety compliance, PQC Qualification, high level PLI, and an A-Class asbestos licence Texspec are the industry leaders in textured ceilings in South East QLD while services many areas further afield.
At Texspec, we use the latest products and techniques to:
- Remove all forms of asbestos materials
- Replace all forms of asbestos materials
- Test all materials to determine if they contain asbestos
- Texture new concrete ceilings
- Re-texture old ceilings and also make them smooth
- Remove asbestos textured ceilings
- Repair damaged textured ceilings including popcorn and also vermiculite
- Set your ceilings to create the painted smooth look
- We can compile commercial and residential AMP’s (Asbestos Management Plans)
- We can also provide AIR’s (Asbestos Inspection reports)
- Texturing new concrete ceilings
- Scraping back old textured ceilings, repairing any damage and then re-texturing it with one of the many modern spray, roll or mop finishes, or setting your ceilings to create the painted smooth look
- Repairing damaged and old textured ceilings
- Licensed to remove any form of asbestos including asbestos textured, stippled, popcorn and vermiculite ceilings
If you believe your ceiling (or any other commonly found building material in your home) has asbestos you can also visit our sister company website (www.zeroasbestos.com.au)